The Global Supply Chain Resiliency Council & Awards Event is scheduled for February 24, 2016, in Palo Alto, California. General members of the Council are our nominating committee for the 2016 awards. If you are not already a general member, you can become a member by simply, joining this LinkedIn discussion group. Be sure to join the Council in order to ensure your nomination is considered.
Please nominate companies or individuals for the following awards:
- Resilient Supply Chain Partner of the Year (overall company award)
- Resilient Supply Chain Technology Driver of the Year (company award)
- Resilient Supply Chain Collaborator of the Year Award (company award)
- Resilient Supply Chain Professional of the Year (individual award)
- Resilient Supply Chain Educator of the Year (individual award)
Instructions and criteria for nominating can be found here. The process is simple and should only take a few minutes.
- Nominations closed: January 5, 2016
- Final Award Decision by GSCRC Academy (Founding and Principal Members): January 31, 2016
- Award winner notifications: February 5, 2016
- Award announcement and ceremony (at GSCRC & Awards event): February 24, 2016
- Press Releases: Week of February 29, 2016