The Awards and Recognition program forms the cornerstone of the Council’s charter. The Council’s Board determined that the world needed a platform for recognizing excellence and leadership in the area of supply chain resiliency. The awards program is intended to recognize individuals, teams, companies and educational institutions who act as a change agent, who make the long term commitment to resiliency and who consistently demonstrate their commitment to the discipline.
- Nomination Window: The Council accepts nominations starting October 15 to January 10
- Who can nominate: Only members of the Global Supply Chain Resiliency Council LinkedIn group are eligible to submit nominations. On average, the Council receives 50-60 nominations for the six award categories.
- Who should be nominated: Self nominations are not allowed. You can nominate an individual, a team, a company, a supplier or customer, or an educational institution. Please use the link above to describe the contributions to the field of supply chain resiliency, and how the nominee has been a change agent in advancing the discipline or the adoption thereof within their scope of influence.
- Award selection process: The Council reviews all the nominations and assesses the contributions and excellence demonstrated and short lists the candidates based on the type of contribution to the various award categories. A multi-step evaluation process whets the shortlisted candidates to make sure that the contribution can be verified by an independent third party. The final award winners are notified 30 days prior to the awards gala.
- The Awards presentation: The Council’s Annual Conference and Awards Gala is held in the end of February or early March timeframe, in Silicon Valley near the San Francisco Bay Area.